If you are seeking investment to develop your clean engineering technology into a product, please answer a few questions below.
Please describe your technology in the numbered boxes below, including:
1. Is yours a Clean Engineering technology?
Explain how it will significantly reduce emissions or waste, or improve efficiency.
Describe the regulatory or other challenges you need to overcome to get it to your target market.
Describe the engineering development and product testing or certification required to turn your technology into a saleable product.
2. Do you have a working prototype that you can demonstrate to us?
What functional benefits does it offer, for which customers will pay a premium?
3. Have you demonstrated your prototype to any customers who have said they will buy it if you get it into production?
What evidence do you have?
4. How have you protected your innovation?
If you have applied for patents, what stage are they at?
5. How is it better (e.g. more efficient / lower impact / lower cost) than customer's current solution?
Can you quantify this?
6. Please confirm that you have read the description of the Product Development Company model and that you would like to explore this further with Clean Engineering.